We may change or withdraw any part of the website, or may refuse you access to the website at any time if we consider it necessary. These terms are subject to the laws of United States of America and the jurisdiction of the American Courts. Neither you nor We will be held liable for any failure to perform any obligation to the other due to causes beyond your or We respective reasonable control.
Orders are placed through Amazon.com and as such we do not ship, fulfill or refund any orders. Returns, disputes and any order inqueries remain the responsibility of Amazon.com. We do not accept any responsibility for orders placed with Amazon.com.
Availability of our website
We will try to make our website available but cannot guarantee that our website will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error free and can accept no liability for its unavailability. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of our website and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, website, router or any other Internet connected device.
We will do our best to ensure that all materials and information published on our website are accurate, but please note that all content, materials and information on our website are provided on an as is basis and you assume total responsibility and risk for your use of our website and use of all information contained within it.
We will do our best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
Prices of products and shipping costs are subject to change at any time. You will always be confirmed of the exact price you will pay before confirming your order. We will not honour any previous prices of products or shipping under any circumstances.
We do not accept liability (except as set out in these terms and conditions) for any errors or omissions.You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use We in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse We for any loss or damage caused as a result. We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in, their networks and equipment.
Confirmation of Terms
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on FireguardFactoryOutlet.com's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on FireguardFactoryOutlet.com's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by FireguardFactoryOutlet.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on FireguardFactoryOutlet.com's web site are provided "as is". FireguardFactoryOutlet.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, FireguardFactoryOutlet.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall FireguardFactoryOutlet.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on FireguardFactoryOutlet.com's Internet site, even if FireguardFactoryOutlet.com or a FireguardFactoryOutlet.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on FireguardFactoryOutlet.com's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. FireguardFactoryOutlet.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. FireguardFactoryOutlet.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. FireguardFactoryOutlet.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
FireguardFactoryOutlet.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by FireguardFactoryOutlet.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to FireguardFactoryOutlet.com's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.